International Alliance to Restore Biblical Truths
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
1. Having taken cognizance of the present wave of doctrinal imbalances and heretical tendencies in the practice of today's Christianity, our goal is to correct these deviations, distortions and misrepresentations to Biblical truths. Our Mission is to earnestly contend for the faith as handed to us from the Scripture. We have in obedience to God started this Mission, starting with Africa. God willing, our goal is to cover the christian countries of the Caribbean, Brazil, New Zealand, North America and Australia.
2. Our strategy is to organize international conferences of Ministers and Christian leaders to discuss the issues with today's church and to jointly seek practical and honoring way to defend what are Biblical Truths and to restore hope to the already disenchanted members of the body of Christ and to help many to recover from the satanic trap due to wrong teachings.
3. We believe that time is now for Bible believing Christians to stand together and in partnership work together in our Lord's vineyard and jointly defend the truth of the Bible, so that God's truth will again be heard, and His majesty and glory will be seen and experienced by all who desire to know Him as He truly is.
GLARING EVIDENCES OF ERRORS
1. The Church has become preoccupied with self serving Christian ministries, Ministers, and leaders.
2. Emergence of self serving denominational doctrines and practices not based on the scriptural practices.
3. Compromise of Biblical Truths with wrong teachings and flaws.
Among these flaws, for instance, are;
1. The prosperity gospel messages, the Health and Wealth messages of the Word of Faith movement.
2. The hyper grace message
3. The impact of the African Tradition Religion [ATR] on the Church.
4. Prophetic Declaration not based on the scriptural norms.
5. Miracles and healings based on apparent occultism, and metaphysics.
6. Disrespect for the Pulpit, using the pulpit for self aggrandizement, influence, power, fame and success.
7. Dragging the Church and the name of Jesus Christ in the mud by some of the actions of Christian Ministers and Christian leaders.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES OF THE INTERNATIONAL ALLIANCE TO RESTORE BIBLICAL TRUTHS.
The aim and objective of the International Alliance is to address these flaws in today's church. In doing so, the Alliance seeks partnership with any others who shares the same passion for Biblical Truths and a return to the church the foundational Biblical Truths.
The International Alliance works in partnership with any others who is passionately concerned about the ongoing errors in today's church.
OUR CONFERENCES [2016 - 2019]
I - NIGERIA:
1. Warri, Oshogbo - 2016
2. - LAGOS - 2017
3. - ABUJA - 2018
4. The Yagbaland - 2019 [mARCH 2019]
II - GHANA
1. ACCRA [September 2018]
2. ACCRA, KUMASI, [Proposed: September 2019]
III - AFRICA REGIONAL COALITION OF MINISTERS [ARCM]
This Regional Body of devoted Ministers from the Africa Region was created by a signed Declaration during Ghana Conference, Accra 2018. by a coalition of Nigerian/Ghana Ministers of the Gospel. A steering Committee to drive the vision was also created being coordinated by Rev. Samuel Damptey from Ghana under the directions of Rev. Dr. T. B. Dankwa and Ray Mensah..
As can be observed in the global South, [ The Sub Sahara Africa] Christianity has grown exponentially in recent decades. However with this phenomenal growth has also come a lack of teaching and training resulting in perversions of the gospel.- The prosperity gospel and charismatic leaders, apparently, has taken absolute authority of the churches, fostering unwarranted theological positions and power and garnering great personal wealth.
A lot of preachers are well aware that there is something wrong with the church today. They know there is very little fear of the Lord in today's church. They know there is no deep repentance or deep moving of the Holy Spirit any more in our churches, yet it appears not many are willing to do anything about it because no one would want to "rock the boat." Instead, some would rather squash anyone who comes along trying to do something about it. And why? Because they have their careers and their little "kingdom" and titles at stake.
There is therefore the urgent need for an independent voice or collective independent efforts to rise to the challenge. This challenge is the core mandate taken on by the International Alliance To Restore Biblical Truths.
Ambassador Lola Charles
Former Nigerian Deputy Head of Mission to the Nigerian High Commission, in Kingston, Jamaica
The International Alliance to Restore Biblical Truths, was initially the joint efforts of the Africa - Caribbean Christian groups to form a Christian Alliance. An Alliance to respond to the urgent need To Restore Biblical Truths to the Church. The initial efforts has since taken a global view to become the International Alliance to Restore Biblical Truths, an international collaborative efforts.
The International Alliance is neither a church nor another denomination in the making. The Alliance seeks to collaborate with all other efforts having the same aims and objectives as ours, to restore biblical truths.
OUR AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
To provide a platform through international conferences, working together with church Ministers and Christian Leaders on ground, in a joint effort to correct the confusion and distortions that are added to Biblical truths thereby creating falsehoods.
To correct the waves of doctrinal imbalances and heretical tendencies in the practice of Christianity through teaching and preaching the whole counsel of God and true Christian Theology of Salvation through Jesus Christ alone.
WHAT WE PREACH
1. We preach Christ - His humanity. He was born a human being. Full human despite His position in the Godhead - The Trinity
2. His death - We preach the crucified Christ. Christ crucified.
3. We preach that Christ was born to die, that He came to earth purposely to die for the sins of humanity and to provide a way of salvation for all mankind.
4. We preach the significance of the cross as the only gate way to heaven and without which no one can see God. We place emphasis on the cross to de emphasize on any of the wrong teachings as other ways. No other way, according to the Scriptures.
5. We preach salvation by grace. Justification by faith, by which all our guilts are accounted and paid for by Christ's death on the cross. We preach Sanctification by which the Holy Spirit constantly and consistently keep us in close intimacy with Christ - making us to becoming more like Him is words and in deeds. All by an act of grace
6. We denounce every un-Scriptural teachings that is drawing the church away from the truths of God's Word.
7. We maintain that Scripture alone is God's revelation. All others, so called revelations, are untrustworthy. These includes all so called personal revelations, dreams, and visions.
8. We denounce every elements of inclusion to the gospel that cannot be tested from the Word of God, The Bible, including all cultural beliefs of every culture.
9. Particularly, from Africa, we denounce the inclusion of elements of Africa Traditional Religion into the African Indigenous Churches AIC.
10. We highlight the obvious flaws and preach about them..
WHAT WE TEACH
THE STRATEGIC TEACHINGS OF THE INTERNATIONAL ALLIANCE
The following, among many other issues, are openly discussed.
1. The wrong teachings of "Word of Faith Theology" as promoted by William Kenyon and Kenneth Hagin.
2. The errors in the teaching of the Prosperity Gospel Theology.
3. Faith healing Theology which literally condemn the use of western medicine and its facilities.
4. The hypergrace gospel and their errors. Grace, grace and more grace for sins. Grace without accountability.
5. The error in downplaying the relevance of the Old Testament
6. The mandate to correct errors in the church - Jude 3, 4. The global agenda of the International Alliance - Why we cannot be quiet.
7. The Pastor - His person, His office and the challenges he faces.
8. The New International Version - NIV Bible Translation and the controversies
9. The Unscriptural Concept of the Universal Church
10. Sexuality - Homosexuals, The Lesbians, Same sex marriage
11. The New Generation of Untrained Ministers - Mega Churches, New [Neo] Pentecostals
12. Tithings, First Fruits, Offerings, Givings. What is scriptural. What is unscriptural.
13. Motivational Speaking not Ministers/Pastors
14. The Cross - The grave - The empty tomb - Easter Week teachings.
15. The dilution of Culture and Impacts of African Traditional Religion, ATR, on the 21st Century Christianity in Africa.
16. Prophecies, Spiritual Gifts and the Specific issues of Speaking in Tongues.
17. Bible Interpretation by a "Revelation Knowledge"
18. Miracles, Healings with apparent metaphysics and Occultic connections.
19. Merchandised Christianity, Establishment of Churches as business venture.
20. Political Christianity for influence and power.
21. Power Struggle within the Church - The Pastor versus elders within the Church.
22. Human Rights issues within this Church - How would the Church handle such issues such as homosexuals, gays, lesbians etc within the Church?
23. Christian Authors and the issue of a "Revelation Knowledge".
24. The exercise of the Spirit of Discernment in the Church.
25. The use of Annoiting Oil, The blood of Jesus in a bottle.
26. The use of objects as Spiritual mantle - Handkerchiefs etc.
27. AFRICA - Why Africa may be the last hope of End Time Biblical Truths
MORE ISSUES WILL BE ADDED PROGRESSIVELY AS THE LORD LEADS
The Bible says: “YOU SHALL KNOW THE TRUTH AND THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE” – JOHN